Let’s have some serious and not-so-serious girl talk. At Fierce, we know how to have fun, when to be serious and what it takes to hold your attention. Whether you want to chat about fibroids, finances or fun festivals, here’s where you can connect with other women and experts, too.
We promise to enlighten, empower and entertain you in a positive and interactive format wherever you web — on a laptop, tablet or phone in the palm of your hand.
Get started by joining our Fierce Circle of Sisters. You’ll be the first to hear about special programs and deals, with VIP status for our Fierce live events. You can also sign up for smaller circles or interest groups on any topic — or even start one. Our circles range from tennis and yoga to breast cancer and weight loss.
You should also follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Facebook and other social media. And please send us a video of you completing the sentence, “My name is _____, and I’m fierce because____.”
Here are other ways that you will be able to connect with Fierce sisters over time:
- TweetChat Tuesdays: Share what’s on your mind on the first Tuesday of the month through Twitter, and meet other Fierce readers and experts.
- Healthy Happy Hours: Meet us at a juice bar or tea room in your community.
- Fierce Finds: Take advantage of discounts just for you.
- Say Ah! Spa Series: Travel with us to exciting destinations for rest and relaxation plus fun fitness and food activities
- Fortune Forums: Attend our personal finance and wealth-building sessions online and off.
- Apps for this and that.
- Crowd-sourcing: Share your stories, send news tips, or help us cover topics and track down information. We welcome your input.
- Doin’ It in the Park: Work out at our fitness festivals and take some great information, too!
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Together, we can inspire each other to be even more fierce — healthy, fit and fabulous!
If you have any questions, story ideas or feedback, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.